The XR1 Team Issue TLR is an ultra-fast rolling, tubeless ready cross country race tire ideally suited for dry, dusty conditions.
The Team Issue TLR mountain bike tire has a foldable bead with tightly spaced central knobs and an open outer tread for fast-rolling traction plus powerful grip on dusty surfaces.
- An XC race tire that excels in firm and fast conditions
- Fast-rolling and predictable cornering with consistent traction
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|26 x 2.0||601479662043||548767||TIR3470133R|
|26 x 2.20||601479662050||548768||TIR34700927R|
|27.5 x 2.0||601479662487||548817||TIR35657611R|
|27.5 x 2.20||601479662494||548818||TIR35446763R|
|29 x 2.0||601479662463||548815||TIR34380462R|
|29 x 2.20||601479662470||548816||TIR34640183R|